ProSIM is an engineering and R&D services company. Invoking our expertise in engineering and computer simulation /finite element analysis (FEA)/ Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) / CAE technologies, we assist our customers (EPC contractors, system integrators or transformer manufacturers) to
1. Verify the design (using electro-magnetic-thermal-flow – mechanical analysis)
1.1. By predicting the stray losses, thermal dissipation etc.
2. Qualify as per various codes (IEEE, etc.).
3. Optimize the design
3.1 Minimize the stray losses
3.2 Increase efficiency of heat dissipation
3.3 Minimize the weight of structural elements
Using computer simulation techniques, we minimize / eliminate the number of physical prototypes and tests, saving huge costs. ProSIM has a team of interdisciplinary engineers.
ProSIM was incorporated in 2002.
ProSIM has been working with several Transformer companies and energy sector EPCs including ABB, Siemens, Toshiba, L&T, GE Prolec, BGR Energy, Quality Power, Rattonsha, NTPC, NPCIL, BHEL and so on. We have worked on a variety of transformers including power transformers and distribution transformers:
1. Dry type (natural / forced / air blast)
2. Oil immersed ( ONAN/ ONAF/ OFAF / OFWF)
ProSIM also conducts:
1. Transportation load case analysis of transformer by road/ rail/ flight/ etc, as per EN or similar standards. (roadability studies)
2.Seismic Qualification by analysis
3.Skid engineering (skid design, skid qualification as per codes, and optimization of skids)
For More information contact: email@example.com